Register

Boss Health Percent

Pimp your interface.
Honored

Boss Health Percent

Postby Dabeasty » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:58 am

I use Needtoknow to monitor dots etc and Im quite happy with it. I had a look at various other addons inc. Droodfocus but always ended up back with Ntk.

I have also always used an addon called TargetHealthPercent to allow me to keep an eye on...well...the targets health as a % :)

Now, that little addon used to change color for me (black to red) at 25% which was perfect for someone so dumb as I, as it reminded me to FB not Rip. Now I have T13 gear however, whilst I can turn off the change of color, I cant amend the threshold to 60%...and I miss it a little bit. Anyone know of an alternative but similar addon which allows the 60% visual clue?

Exalted

Re: Boss Health Percent

Postby Konungr » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:32 am

Droodfocus

Honored

Postby Dabeasty » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:28 am

Been a while since I tried it...but isn't that a fairly all encompassing addon for timer bars, rotation suggestion etc etc? Can you disable all that so it becomes just a small targethealthpercent type thing?

Ta

Exalted

Postby Konungr » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:23 pm

It doesn't have a move suggester, I think you are thinking of FeralbyNight, but DroodFocus does have a buttload of options/modules. The 2 I use are the Icons Timers and the Power Bar/Combo Points. The thing about the Icon Bar is that Rip's Icon will change to Ferocious Bite once the target's health is at the threshold, and its only a change from .25 to .60 in the code within the game to change.

You can see what Droodfocus does here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/KonungrRest ... ature=mhee

Honored

Postby Toro » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:55 pm

I use Power Auras to do most every sort of monitoring: hp, dots, cc, buffs, debuffs, etc.

I switched my 25% hp one (two claws show up above my hp and energy bars) to 60% when I got T13. It won't change your bars, but give you indicators. My hp/mp bars are IceHUD, and I believe there is an option of making the bar change color as it decreases in %.

Not sure how you'd feel about having a separate indicator, but if it helps, it helps...
It's 106 mile to Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses... hit it!

Postby Ledgeby » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:52 pm

If you choose Droodfocus then heres how to get it to show with the new set bonus
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=627

Return to Addons / UI