Register

Let's talk about logs (Gearing and Execution advise) 4.3

Face-rippin fun.
Exalted

Re: Let's talk about logs (Gearing and Execution advise) 4.3

Postby Tinderhoof » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:47 pm

Eärelas wrote:Hi there. I discovered this forum a few days ago and it looks like there's plenty of quality sharing posters !

I would like to join the queue for any tips regarding my gear or my DPS :

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... s/advanced

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/cbwd ... 438&e=3285 (only one boss)

Thanks in advance.

Hey Earelas. Welcome to the community.

Your gear looks good, no issues with spec. I can't currently look at your logs because the seem to be in french. I get around this by using wowhead tooltips which translate the ablities for me, but Wowhead is down for work. I will check back later tonight and should be able to give you some feed back. Again sorry for the delay.
-Tinder

Postby Puna » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:37 am

@Eärelas

Vous devez utiliser Fureur du tigre avec Berserk.
En utilisant votre potion with berserk est également meilleure, couplé avec une fureur de tigre.
Il est difficile de mesurer les temps saignent en raison de la nature de la rencontre.

Griffure 84,8% -----> 90% +
Déchirure 85,3% -----> 90% +

reforger / équipement est bien

or

You need to synchronize your tigers fury with your berserk for maximum energy use and damage output.
You should use your second potion with berserk and tigers fury. My macro for it is a few pages back.

try and improve your bleed up times, should still be 90%+ Deathwing is a hard fight to nitpick with because of the nature of it.

ps - I haven't spoken any french for 6 years, sorry for any butchering.

Postby Eärelas » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:49 am

Tinderhoof wrote: I can't currently look at your logs because the seem to be in french.

Actually, It seems that spells always keep the language in which they were uploaded. Sorry for the inconvenience !

@Puna : Many thanks for the feedback, I will look at your macro. Regarding TF/Berserk : if a desync occurs for wathever reason, should I always wait for TF before using Berserk then ?

Exalted

Postby Tinderhoof » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:21 pm

Eärelas wrote:Actually, It seems that spells always keep the language in which they were uploaded. Sorry for the inconvenience !

Not an inconvinence at all. I enjoy trying to figure things out. While world of logs will only post the spell names of the language they were posted in if I am using an english browser WOL will link the wowhead tool tips of that spell in english so I can figure it out. I trust what Puna said as he gives good advise and knows his stuff. I wouldn't however trust his hikus.

Eärelas wrote:@Puna : Many thanks for the feedback, I will look at your macro. Regarding TF/Berserk : if a desync occurs for wathever reason, should I always wait for TF before using Berserk then ?

Yes you should hold TF for your Berserk. With a normal TF you can use 3 shreds. With Berserk up you can get more out and likely a full energy buffed FB.

Postby mangle » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:55 pm

Tinderhoof wrote:Hey Mangle.

The target switching in this fight is kind of rough. Due to the nature of our aoe mechanic (nice burst, but leaves us energy starved) and the nerf we are often going to be behind a lot of other aoe beefy classes. Because you have so many attempts I chose to focus on the best attempt (#2).

The good:
-Every ooze and Yor'sahj was tagged with FFF.
-You are making use of Stampeed every target switch.
-Using Dash, Darkflight, and Stampeeding Roar every ooze to get there faster. I kind of hate that as a puppy man you can do that, but good job!
-Using Barkskin and SI to help your healers out.

The bad:
-Rake/Rip uptimes are kinda low.
-Rake/Rip are not being overlapped as well as they can be.

You are doing a lot of things right here so you shouldn't feel your dps isn't up to par. Looking at damage done to Yor'sahj you are about mid pack. On the two oozes you are either #2 or #3. The big reason you arn't seeing yourself at the top has everything to do with our aoe. If you get luck enough to have Berserk come off cooldown right when the adds spawn you will look a lot better.

I did have one question. It looks like about 2/3'rds of the way trough the fight all of your bleeds dropped off for a longer then usual time. This happened right after the second green ooze died and you had just hit TF. Was this because you were swipe spamming for a black phase?

Some suggestions to boost your dps a little.
1. Pay very close attention to timers. Know when the next ooze phase is going to start.
2. When your are about 5 seconds away from the ooze spawning and you having to run out refresh Rip.
3. Have the last thing you do before running out is refresh Rake. Use that combo point to refresh SR if it is going to run out soon.

This will help keep bleeds up on both targets. As soon as Yor'Sahj hits 60% this becomes a lot easier as you can use just 1 combo point and an FB to get a refresh before running out (do try to get more then 1 combo point if time allows).

For AOE situations don't just spam swipe. Still try and keep the bleeds rolling on the boss. Again this will become much easier after 60%. Use all of your OOC procs and extra energy you would have used for filler shreds for swipe. This will do less aoe damage overall but will keep you in better shape for picking back up on the boss when they are all dead. If you do get lucky enough to have berserk up for a black phase you should be able to get a lot of aoe out on that wave. Again just watch for the timers. If you know a black phase is going to come its ok to hold Berserk and TF a little to allow you to make full use of both. Don't hold it back on the "Chance" you will see a black phase, only do so if you know its going to happen (ie you see the ooze and know you aren't going to kill it).

Hope that helps.
-Tinder

Hey Tinder, thanks for the feedback as always. You're very right in saying that I let my bleeds drop off when the black adds come out. Our raid leader is usually yelling to get the adds down quicker so I figured just swipe spamming would be the most beneficial if I can't keep up-time on Yor'sahj.

I'll definitely try to increase my uptimes next week when I'm on my home computer (this week is pretty terrible on my laptop haha!).

Postby Lynea » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:32 pm

Hi everyone, I'm also new to these forums, but hope that I get here some thoughts for further improvement of my playstyle, in this log especially warmaster and madness.

wol:http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/3j6rb99xmsogsg9p/?enc=kills

char:http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/kragjin/Lynea/simple

(just took a look at ultraxion hero today, because we had too much time^^)
Thanks in advance for any hints.

Postby Puna » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:26 pm

Welcome to the community Lynea :D

Im going over all the fights from that WoL, trying to see if I can find things that appear more then once that can be improved on:
Work on syncing tigers Fury and Berserk, few times where they are a few seconds apart, its a dps increase to Use them together :D

Ultraxion
Since you're only getting 2 berserks on your ultraxion fight, make sure your delaying your second one for heroism.

Warmaster
If you are the only one supply the 12% armor debuff with FFF, make sure you get it on both immediately. Is see you have a warrior tank so hes supplying the debuff as well. so if you two are sharing a target, make sure you're getting the debuff up on the other. if you have any downtime you can get it up on the range targets to.

You only bark skinned once the entire encounter, should be using it while soaking, same with SI, anything to make the damage less for the healers.

Spine
Not much to say, excellent cool down use for both offence and defense. Fights a snore, maybe Tinder has more fun things for this fight, I have trouble staying awake for it most of the time.

Madness of Deathwing
1)Make sure your using TF and bersker together again, 2 of them are off synce on madness. If you have to delay tigers fury for a few secs to sync with berserk its a still a dps gain.
2)not sure on the order for madness but use your dream buff more, especially in the final phase, even if you dont have shrapnel, if the shrapnel adds are down pop dream to make the healing easier since their is still an lot of damage going out. Same with survival instincs. Anything you can do to reduce damage taken is a good thing.
3)It looks like FFF wasn't up on deathwing p4 until after the adds were down, cast it as you jump over so that its up for that little bit of time that you have before adds pop up. Small dps gain overall esp since your prot warrior will be busy with terrors.

Gym time for Puna, I'll take another look later if Tinder has anything to say I'm sure he'll chime in.

<3 Puna

Honored

Postby mekell » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:04 am

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/dtd2y4zr ... 231&e=2513

Been working on getting my uptimes up and synching up my item/cooldown usages and i feel like its starting to pay off.

Any input would be appreciated.

My own notes:
Morchok: I was trying to make a mental note to pool and refresh rip and rake on morchok right as i had to run away
Orb Boss: Pretty straight forward encounter from dps perspective, tried to line up cooldowns with burn (dark) phases.
Ooze Boss: My guild keeps me on the boss. I let my bleeds fall off a couple times here when i was helping with AE or swapping to mana void.
Heigara, i got greedy and died, so that parse is pretty much worthless as far as information it provides other than "i am an idiot".
Ultrax - pretty straight forward again
Boat: don't ask or look, we are still working on boat, and realy only got 1 attempt in on it and its still very very messy for us.

Questions:

I am trying to decide if the valor trinket (Krypto Sigil) would be a worthwhile purchase to replace 378 Hungerer or 384 Matrix. Any thoughts?

Postby silkworm » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:27 am

I have been a tree since vanilla. My off spec has been moonkin and then bear for a long time but hey things change and I wanted to give a try to kitty dps. Since its my first post, best to start with thanks. Ovale script and other topics here have been very helpful.

Link to Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/T ... g/advanced
Link to Log(s): http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/bra9 ... 98&e=11959

I have seen a kitty with 73k dps on LFR Deathwing without heroic gear. This kitty was in bear form most of the kill combat. So here is the log where he was kitty but it was not a kill.
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/tonk ... 435&e=1092
If you check the armory he is not decked in 410 heroic gear. 391 equipped feral gear. Not very far from my 388 gear.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... idd/simple

I tried to calculate his pure dps to compare with my 388 kitty gear dps, which is only 35k at best (10 man). I removed trinket proc, T13 bonus ravages and bear form hits. I have been a tree since vanilla so I'm not your best keyboard bashing dps but I need to understand the difference.

Numbers x1000
44903 total (~45 Mil)
73,3 dps (73300 dps)

44903- (5280(spellweave) + 2150(lightning strike trinket proc) + 859 (4xT13 bonus ravage hits) +350 (bear hits)) =36264 total damage. 36254 / 613 active dps time = 59k dps

Our 10 man Deathwing combat from last night is on top of the post. I will appreciate any ideas to maximise my dps.
I checked our gear and he is over 600 agi more, %3 crit more. We are both hit capped and expertise almost capped. Haste and mastery ratings are close.

Postby Puna » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:13 pm

Busy tonight, will get to everyone tomorrow night. :D

Postby Puna » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:49 pm

@ Mekell

Good job on improving your cd usage, it has cleaned up a lot since last time :D

some stuff: Talents (I have a feeling I've asked this before but I can't find last tiers thread)

- you have one spec with infected wounds. any reason?
- mangle glyph in one spec
- Since there is nothing to kick for us this tier consider droping 2/2 from InW and 1/3 in furor for 3/3 in perserverance? here are my specs by comparison, Puna is using a survial spec and ahawa has the standard (glyphs are not 100% since I got my 4 piece last night and went to bed right after)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... una/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... awa/simple

Fights: Zon'ozz

with the encounter being 4:42 long atm, consider holding off your first berserk until the first black phase, then your second berserk should be during the 3rd(ish) phase at the end. The damage increase from the bounces is only applied once the orbs hits him (I think? Fully willing to admit retard status if not). It also looks like your guild lusts the first black phase, even more reason to line up zerk there.

Hagara: bad kitty dies to ice wall. stop it, bad kitty. No cat nip for you.

And using sigil over reg hungerer is a dps increase. Again you can macro it into TF (unless you are using the TF glyph which screws this up) and it will be up for every 3rd TF.

Glad to see your improving, feral is an art, the more you do it, the better you get.

@Silkworm

Log out in your feral gear if you would like us to pick it part :D. Your spec is that of a hybrid bear, any reason? See my armory links above for examples of dps builds (Note: both have a bear spec, which have thick hide/natural reaction/pulverize, don't use those ones for pure kitty)

-Line up your TF with berserk everytime. It is worth delaying berserk to ensure they are lined up or delaying TF for berserk etc. Good job on using it on cd though.
-Mangle on to apply the debuff, 60 mangles seems a bit excessive, depends on how many times you have to kill blistering tendons I guess, Knowing your platform order would help with that analysis. but you can shred everything on deathwing including blisterings.
- Line up your potion with your TF/zerk the extra agi means more damage/crit/win.
- Find a way to track your bleeds - your uptimes are pretty bad, but if you're new to feral that's not unusual.
- Use your dream buff early in the fight to, no reason to deny your healers and easy time. Even though first platform is /lul usually, everything counts.

<3 Puna

Honored

Postby mekell » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:07 pm

Puna - thanks :)

2nd spec used to be my tanking spec, i picked up a 2nd dps spec with IW because we are working on boat and still trying to figure out our best strat (i generally dont tank for our raids, so my 2nd spec just is whatever we happen to need or want to try out). The IW is to immediately get a slow on the sapper, its likely not something i will keep. Regarding kicking, with that in mind, i guess i dont need brutal impact, so i will look at dropping the BI talents for something else to help out there as well.

Mangle glyph was left over from ultraxion fight, never swapped it back. I logged in and swapped everything back around regarding glyphs, i check them right before the raid just in case :). With the exception of Ultrax, i keep bloodletting in that glyph slot because i am an engineer.

Since posting this, i picked up LFR Kiril, my t13 helm (activating 4pc) and the Sigil. Because i am an engy, i have sigil and synapse macroed to TF, they just alternate being used, which is nice. Hopefully will see some nice dps increases from those upgrades this coming week!

Edit: i am also glad to see i am not the only one who has multiple feral druids :P

Appreciate the feedback, i feel like the changes are really paying off.

Postby silkworm » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:45 am

Hi Puna,

I will try to logout with feral gear in the next couple of days. After you check my gear lets see if the way I reforged/gemmed is OK. I tried to get hit and expertise cap, thinking auto attacks will make a good part of my dps so its pointless to waste them. Then I reforged all mastery to haste and where applicable to crit. At my current gear level I have too little hit/expertise, which means I had to reforge and waste some haste. I have seen profiles of people with 395-400 gear level and T13 and other pieces have lot of hit/expertise.

Since writing the post I have been researching and testing on dummies. I'm able to get around 22 to 23k consistently on dummy without any raid buff. This matches with Mew simulation numbers.

Based on your post I have reviewed my talent build which is also on my armory. I reduced 2 points in furor and moved it to predatory strikes. I almost always start the fight in cat form with full energy so not much is lost. One point is mandatory to move up in skill tree. Thick hide and natural reaction are for off tanking or 5 mans or pug Firelands tanking and also there is no other place to put them. The only talents I did not give are Pulverise-not relevant for cat dps, Brutal impact- I don't need it for DS encounters, and Primal Madness. Primal madness is oh so small in dps increase is that I rather give it to nurturing instincts for extra survivability. As a long time healer I know this is very helpful to my raid.

TF and Berserk Sync: I will try to get better
Mangle. I will avoid except to refresh.(Excluding Ultraxion fight) This was simply long time habit of pushing buttons meaninglessly when trying to off tank.
2 pots per combat. 1 before combat and 1 for the second berserk/heroism.
I try to follow uptime for bleeds with Ovale (with Leafkiller script) I guess I should follow them more carefully.

I realize that gear is much more important to dps than healer. Because as healing counts where its necessary. Pure output is not meaningful and still with inferior gear you can put up decent heal.

Cehcking with Mew simulator, the only significant way of increasing my dps looks like getting Vial of Shadows trinket (almost %5 dmage done in 10 minute long combat) and getting normal raid level T13x4. At least I should get T13x2. Extra ravages also make significant contribution. These are my priority.

I will post my logs again for this week if I have to dps. Lets see if there will be any improvement.

Postby Moonsuken » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:06 pm

Sup guys. I'm new here and it seems to me that you guys give great advice when it comes to gear and such so I have a few questions. First off, how is my gear setup looking? Should I favor Kiril, Fury of Beasts over Spire of Coagulated Globules? When it comes to stats, having them all be so close in dps value which do you prefer for single target boss fights, haste or mastery? And how much crit should I have. Should I be hit/exp capped and which would be more important to cap if you had to choose one? (I'm assuming exp but not certain) and when It comes to prioritizing skills and cd's, I will pop Berserk at the beginning of a fight, mangle, rake, savage roar, shred to 5CP and try to get a Tiger's fury off before I Rip. What's the best way to cycle Berserk and Tiger's fury? Thanks in advance, I know it's a lot :lol:

Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... n/advanced
WoL - Attempting Ultra hm, Swapped out Bloodletting for mangle since we can't shred here :P but just to give you a general idea of skills and uptime on them so replace the mangle with shred which is what would normally be used :p http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/j223 ... 08&e=10731

Honored

Postby Rarge » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:04 pm

Moonsuken wrote:Sup guys. I'm new here and it seems to me that you guys give great advice when it comes to gear and such so I have a few questions. First off, how is my gear setup looking? Should I favor Kiril, Fury of Beasts over Spire of Coagulated Globules? When it comes to stats, having them all be so close in dps value which do you prefer for single target boss fights, haste or mastery? And how much crit should I have. Should I be hit/exp capped and which would be more important to cap if you had to choose one? (I'm assuming exp but not certain) and when It comes to prioritizing skills and cd's, I will pop Berserk at the beginning of a fight, mangle, rake, savage roar, shred to 5CP and try to get a Tiger's fury off before I Rip. What's the best way to cycle Berserk and Tiger's fury? Thanks in advance, I know it's a lot :lol:

WoL - Attempting Ultra hm, Swapped out Bloodletting for mangle since we can't shred here :P but just to give you a general idea of skills and uptime on them so replace the mangle with shred which is what would normally be used :p http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/j223 ... 08&e=10731

Kiril is better than Spire. Kiril is higher iLvl to start with which means more of every stat including WDPS which is by far our biggest DPS increase plus 1070 agi > whatever secondary stats spire has.

Order of preference for stats is pretty much whatever you feel comfortable with. There was a good quote (which I can't find right now) from either Leafkiller or Yawning saying that any time spent worrying over stats is better spent worrying about what you can do during the fight to increase DPS (along those lines). Personally I prefer a high haste build and being hit/exp capped but I've been considering a mastery/crit build more recently as I'm finding my energy regen too high at times. I'm not sure on whether it's better to be hit capped or exp capped. I do it just to add a layer of consistency to the priority list.

You're logged out in int gear so I can't comment on your gearing.

You should be using TF on CD but never above 40 energy, trying to favour TF'd rakes over non-TF'd rakes. Try to use it with Berserk which I normally try to use about twice in a fight. It varies by fight but generally once at the start and then again during hero.

On the fight you linked your Rip had quite a low uptime (75%) but it is Ultraxion so I can understand why it'd be lower than usual if you're using Glyph of Mangle.
It also took you a while to use your first TF because you didn't use it with Berserk. It's better to TF + Berserk than just a plain Berserk and leaving TF off CD. Berserk isn't on the GCD so you can use them together with a macro like:

/cast Tiger's Fury
/cast Berserk

Also on the fight you're using Berserk then half way through your Berserk Heroism is popped. I'd wait the extra 10 seconds before using Berserk and pop it with hero. Especially on ultraxion which has a tight enrage, it might not be possible to get that second Berserk so maximizing the potency of the first is necessary.

Postby Moonsuken » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:00 pm

Thanks for the reply. I completely forgot to switch back to my feral pve gear/spec, Try it once again.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... ken/simple

and as far as using TF and berserk together, I would have to pop TF first, then Bersek, correct? I notice it doesn't let me TF if berserk is used first. Thanks :D

Honored

Postby Rarge » Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:52 am

Moonsuken wrote:Thanks for the reply. I completely forgot to switch back to my feral pve gear/spec, Try it once again.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... ken/simple

and as far as using TF and berserk together, I would have to pop TF first, then Bersek, correct? I notice it doesn't let me TF if berserk is used first. Thanks :D

Only thing I would change is the gem in your Emergency Descent Loop (ring) to a 40 agi one.

And yes, you have to pop TF just before Berserk.

Exalted

Postby Tinderhoof » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:28 pm

Hey Soul, it looks like you didn't get an answer here. Lets have a look.

Checking out your spec I am curious why you picked up infected wounds? It is pretty much a tank talent that doesn't benefit you any and the raid very little. Most tanks will have this debuff applied as part of their rotation. If it's not required by the raid for some specific strat I would take the points out and put them into perserverience. A lot of fights have a crap load of magic damage this tier and anything that helps the healers is a good thing.

I am also curious why you are using the innervate glyph. Sure it makes our innervate suck a little less, but over both of your logs you only cast it once. Something like the FB glyph may serve you better now that you have your 4p.

Hagara:
This is not something I suggest very often, but refreshing a Rip or Rake on Hagara right before the transition isn't very helpful as she goes immune as soon as the phase transfers over. Rake isn't to bad, but save the combo points you would use on a new Rip and use Savage Roar instead after the phase starts.
Also during the Lighting and Frost phases don't forget you have Feral Charge. Using it at the start on the first icicle or the elemental, it will be back up in time to charge Hagara again. Same goes for TF. If its up at the start of the phase, it will be up by the time you are going to charge Hagara again. It's great burst that will help.
It looks like you used Berserk as soon as it was off cooldown instead of waiting for when she came out of a stun. She takes 15% for damage for 15 seconds every transition so hold your second Berserk and potion until one of those phases. With you guys doing it in under 6 minutes you will only get 2 so plan accordingly.

Ultraxion:
This is harder to look at becuse you died about 2/3s into the fight. Bleeds looked ok and SR was up well. I do wonder why you shifted into bear for a second? If you are using SI and Barkskin together to help soak a twilight you don't have to. Using both together should keep you alive in cat form no problem.

Morchock:
You need to make sure to use TF more often. It looks like you didn't even use it at the start of the fight until your first Berserk was done. You need to use it with Berserk so you can make the most of both buffs. Macro them together like you have seen posted above. It will be your friend.

Zon'ozz:
Again you really need to be using TF as often as possible. Using it only 5 times in a 4 minute patchwork style fight is not good. Make sure you have timers of some kind to let you know when stuff is off cooldown and use it.

Yor'Sahj:
With Yor'Sahj be watching the timers for when the next slime comes out. Try and refresh both Rake and Rip on him right before you change to the ooze. For the Ooze you will be able to use Dash/Stampeeding Roar every time you run out. Start with Stampeeding Roar to help your raid out. You will also have Feral charge up every ooze. Use it. Also ALWAYS put a rake up on the ooze. Even if it is dying quick you need a bleed on the target to buff your shred. Don't trust that someone else will have one up before you.

Hope that helps!

Exalted

Postby Tinderhoof » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:42 pm

Moonsuken wrote:Sup guys. I'm new here and it seems to me that you guys give great advice when it comes to gear and such so I have a few questions. First off, how is my gear setup looking? Should I favor Kiril, Fury of Beasts over Spire of Coagulated Globules? When it comes to stats, having them all be so close in dps value which do you prefer for single target boss fights, haste or mastery? And how much crit should I have. Should I be hit/exp capped and which would be more important to cap if you had to choose one? (I'm assuming exp but not certain) and when It comes to prioritizing skills and cd's, I will pop Berserk at the beginning of a fight, mangle, rake, savage roar, shred to 5CP and try to get a Tiger's fury off before I Rip. What's the best way to cycle Berserk and Tiger's fury? Thanks in advance, I know it's a lot :lol:

Hey Moon. Fellow Kilrogg player. I was in TI for over a year before they stopped doing 25's.

Your question about stats if you are working Ultraxion only I would favor Mastery over haste. Because you still have the Hungerer and because Mangle is cheaper we have a tendency to energy cap a lot more often. However if you do go with Mastery it means you have to commit to keeping Rip and Rake in the 90% uptime range. It looks as you started the fight that you let Berserk go for a while before you applied Rip or Savage Roar. You need to get both up ASAP. I would check out the opening thread that has been going on. Of course you need to remove the !Ravage from this as you can't Feral Charge, but it will give you a good idea what you need to be doing to get stuff rolling ASAP.
Rarge about TF and Berserk together. If at all possible always use them together.
Hit cap here is very importent as any miss will also likely energy cap you. Expertise is also importent. Because even though he can't parry he can still dodge. If you have 26 expertise he won't.

Postby soultakerro » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:46 pm

wow m8 thx,i think im ganna have to do a litlle bit of rethinking about how i play on each boss and be more chefrul specialy on hagarah didnt know bleeds didnt work when she was in tho phase,also ganna redo my tallents,next week il post u all the fights to see what u think and thank you verry much for you help!!!!!!

Revered

Postby Sibylle » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:50 pm

Hello m'dears,

just letting you know that I'm following this thread and have learned soooo much from it already... so THANK YOU all who are taking the time to post here!

I'm still not in a raid (I'm currently looking for a guild that does an alt raid or similar, once or twice a week, I could manage that - so watch this space!) and honestly, I'd be very embarrassed to show off my terribad mistakes and dps :D But I've plucked up the courage to show you my druid. I know her gear is hodgepodge - that's what happens when you're not raiding - and I *still* haven't got the tier13 2-piece bonus. But I'm getting there, at least no piece of gear is below 378 anymore.

Let me know if I've missed anything in terms of gemming or enchanting. Also, in your opinion, what's the next piece I should buy with VPs?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kul-tiras/Wildharp/advanced
-Sibylle

"Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious." (Brendan Gill)

Honored

Postby Rarge » Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:30 pm

Sibylle wrote:Hello m'dears,

just letting you know that I'm following this thread and have learned soooo much from it already... so THANK YOU all who are taking the time to post here!

I'm still not in a raid (I'm currently looking for a guild that does an alt raid or similar, once or twice a week, I could manage that - so watch this space!) and honestly, I'd be very embarrassed to show off my terribad mistakes and dps :D But I've plucked up the courage to show you my druid. I know her gear is hodgepodge - that's what happens when you're not raiding - and I *still* haven't got the tier13 2-piece bonus. But I'm getting there, at least no piece of gear is below 378 anymore.

Let me know if I've missed anything in terms of gemming or enchanting. Also, in your opinion, what's the next piece I should buy with VPs?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kul-tiras/Wildharp/advanced

Things I would change about your gear are your belt gem from agi/hit to pure agi. You're also slightly over both the expertise and hit cap, it's better to be slightly under than slightly over as any stats over the caps are pretty much wasted.

You also don't have the best chest or leg enchants, I accept that this may be due to lack of gold though. It should be Peerless Stats and Dragonscale Leg Armor if you want the maximum.

As for VP prio Knongur made a post about that here: http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=615

Revered

Postby Sibylle » Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:58 pm

Thank you Rarge, much appreciated!

The enchants, yeah, I need to sort out the legs - as for the chest, I kept hoping I'd get a second tier piece but I really should change it to Peerless. According to Murphy's Law, the chest token should drop the moment I get the enchant up, lol.

I'll check out my reforging - right now I run a lot of 5mans and AoE is back in fashion, and as Swipe needs hit and expertise I try to reach the cap there. I realise this isn't as important in raid fights though.

Thanks again! Something to work on :)
-Sibylle

"Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious." (Brendan Gill)

Postby Pìxèl » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:28 am

Help with reforging

The reforging as usual confuses me this patch, if possible could someone give me stat weights to use on wowreforge for my current gear setup (prefer 8% hit and 26exp)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bronzebeard/P%C3%ACx%C3%A8l/advanced

Thanks in advance guys.

Pixel

PreviousNext

Return to Kitty DPS