Register

Wild Charge macro creation

This and that.
Honored

Wild Charge macro creation

Postby AsgardFM » Fri May 04, 2012 12:35 pm

Hey all

I've been recently trying to create a macro on the beta that will shift back to Caster Form then instantly use Wild Charge to reach a nearby friendly. The macro in question seems like it would be fairly basic, looking like this

/cancelform
/cast Wild Charge

However, unlike similar macros that would try to cast Healing Touch (for example), the above macro requires two presses and the duration of a global cooldown before Wild Charge is successfully cast. I've tried with a few other variations, using common I've come to the conclusion that it takes a moment for the game to register what version of Wild Charge should be used. I find this limits the versatility of Wild Charge quite dramatically - I had plans of quickly being able to move out of varying AoE effects on the floor by pressing one button to shift out and jump to a nearby friend.

I noticed that Alaron seemed to have plans for "one-button intervenes" in a recent topic of his but I'm not certain if this was just a plan or something that has actually been created. Either way, if anyone has any ideas to try or any macros that will work I'd be glad to hear them.

Return to General Discussion