Register

MoP Ovale Script - discussion and request for some help

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Honored

Re: MoP Ovale Script - discussion and request for some help

Postby Sorcerer » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:56 pm

Works fine but the showtooltip for incarnation is faded permanently. Same with my trash/typhoon macro.

I guess blizzard UI bug.

Exalted

Postby Tinderhoof » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:34 pm

Where you in cat form when you made the macro? Because they shift the icons depending on your stance that might actually fix the issue.

Revered

Postby ShmooDude » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:24 pm

Tinderhoof wrote:
Incarnation won't even show up under the macro system.

Not sure what you are talking about here. I had it macro'd to Berserk/TF on Tuesday for Spine. It worked fine for me.

I'm talking tooltips/icon visuals. I apologize if I didn't make that clear (which I don't think I did). All abilities I listed as "bugged" fire fine (are perfectly usable). They're simply display bugged on your hotbar with #showtooltip. Also I wrote that before I tried #showtooltip Incarnation so its not quite accurate. :)

IE:

#showtooltip Incarnation: King of the Jungle (might not be spelled right here, but you get the idea)
won't pull up any spell information or icon (though the ability will fire just fine if the macro is used)

#showtooltip Incarnation
will pull up the proper spell information but will be permanently faded out as if the ability is not usable at this time (similar to a finisher at 0 combo points)

Previous

Return to Kitty DPS