Register

Glyph of Shred bug 5.0.5

Face-rippin fun.

Glyph of Shred bug 5.0.5

Postby Vore » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:52 pm

Hello there!

I'm a long time reader/lover of Fluid Druid and am now just taking the time to post for the first time.

I just have a couple of simplistic questions that I couldn't find the answer to anywhere else... I read that Gylph of Shred was bugged since 5.0 to make Shred actually do less damage while TF is procced... Curious as to if 5.0.5 has fixed this problem or if I should remove the glyph?

Secondly, now that they fixed the rake filler rotation and we're back to the usual, should I be going back to stacking/reforging Haste or should I stick with mastery?

Here's my armory, so feel free to pick it apart. ^^

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/i ... e/advanced

Thanks for the help!

Also, if I posted this in the wrong spot some how, please feel free to move it as necessary. :3
~Vore

Exalted

Re: Glyph of Shred bug 5.0.5

Postby Tinderhoof » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:16 pm

Based on Robosaurus's post today in the Class Balance thread I don't think they have fixed this yet. You should remove the Glyph.

Even with Rake filler rotation brought down closer to Shred filler, Mastery is still by far our best stat. It will continue to be so as we hit 90.

Postby Vore » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:51 pm

Great! Thanks for the swift response.

One last thing, with the removal of the Shred glyph will the new Ovale script work as intended or should I be winging it for now? :3

Exalted

Postby Leafkiller » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:58 pm

The script auto detects the glyph, so it is fine. Not to mention the only time it mattered was on Ultraxion.

Postby Vore » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:59 pm

Awesome. :D

Thanks for taking the time to let me know, and thanks for all the hard work otherwise. ^^ I'm sure all of us kitties appreciate it more than you know.

Return to Kitty DPS