Register

Possible Nature's Grasp bug?

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Honored

Possible Nature's Grasp bug?

Postby Elamari » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:10 am

When Nature's Grasp is cast in Travel Form, it shifts you out into caster form. Is this intended or is it a bug? Just something I noticed while leveling. Cheers,

~Elamari
Cricket? Nobody understands cricket. You have to know what a crumpet is to understand cricket.

File under Feral - http://fileunderferal.wordpress.com/

Re: Possible Nature's Grasp bug?

Postby p3lim » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:23 am

Use this macro:
Code: Select all
/console autounshift 0
/cast Nature's Swiftness
/cast Healing Touch
/console autounshift 1

It might need two presses now and then, but can be spammed, and it will never(tm) make you leave your form (dangerous for guardians).

Honored

Postby Etapicx » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:35 am

That Nature's Grasp takes you out of form don't really seem intended and should be reported to a bug report forum i suppose no devs are reading this forum :P¨

And sheers for the macro but it maybe was quite off topic hehe :-)

Honored

Postby RareBeast » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:38 pm

Just a little more on :-

/console autounshift 0
/cast XXX
/console autounshift 1

What would be the result of hitting a macro like that for a Predatory Swiftness proc Healing Touch button? I assume no problem if you have the actual proc, but what if you don't? Would it just be a spell failure message? Would you lose a GCD?

I can't try at the moment as I am stuck at work for the next 11 hours.

Postby Cerise » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:49 am

RareBeast wrote:What would be the result of hitting a macro like that for a Predatory Swiftness proc Healing Touch button? I assume no problem if you have the actual proc, but what if you don't? Would it just be a spell failure message? Would you lose a GCD?

If you use this macro without a PS proc, it simply gives the error 'You are in shapeshift form'. No GCD lost.

Honored

Postby RareBeast » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:42 am

Fantastic. Due to my reflexes and maybe Aussie latency, I occasionally hit my HT key too late and it shifts me out and starts hard-casting a HT which is a real pain and DPS loss.

Return to Kitty DPS