Register

Raid Strats

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Exalted

Raid Strats

Postby Tinderhoof » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:01 pm

Welcome back new raids! It's been a long time. With the Mogu'shan Vaults set to open its doors today I have setup new boss threads in the Raid Strats forum http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=13. Feel free to stop by and share your experiences with the new raid. When the next two raids open up I will make sure new threads are added. Have fun!!

Honored

Re: Raid Strats

Postby Sorcerer » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:05 pm

Elegon - HoTW + Soul of the forest clear winner tbh. No other way to do it.

Last boss is just -> REROLL MOONKIN /facepalm -_- Sorry but I bashed my head tonight doing it. At the moment I do not see myself sticking to the boss ass for entire fight with this raid dps on rage/strenght/courage thus making yourself pretty fu*** annoyed by the entire fight mechanics. I was immensly tired though.

Honored

Postby kaiadam » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:11 pm

Sorcerer wrote:Elegon - HoTW + Soul of the forest clear winner tbh. No other way to do it.

Last boss is just -> REROLL MOONKIN /facepalm -_- Sorry but I bashed my head tonight doing it. At the moment I do not see myself sticking to the boss ass for entire fight with this raid dps on rage/strenght/courage thus making yourself pretty fu*** annoyed by the entire fight mechanics. I was immensly tired though.

Could you explain why you feel feral's weak on Will of the Emperors? Our guild is trying to get through Elegon with half alts so I haven't gotten a chance to see the fight yet, but it seems that (on 25m at least) the four ferals that have killed the fight are doing roughly the same damage as the top moonkins out there.

Exalted

Postby Tinderhoof » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:13 pm

Then post that up in the Strats forums. There is a thread for Elegon

Return to Kitty DPS