Register

5.0.5. Feral Stat Priority

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Honored

Re: 5.0.5. Feral Stat Priority

Postby ellorien » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:06 am

Sorry to butt in, but as it's about feral stats:

I've seen you guys saying mastery > crit > haste; however, I noticed just now that the EJ thread says crit > haste > mastery for SotF and HotW. I'm confused. Is the discrepancy simply because those stats are only for heroic t14 tier? What should I follow?

Exalted

Postby Konungr » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:10 am

ellorien wrote:Sorry to butt in, but as it's about feral stats:

I've seen you guys saying mastery > crit > haste; however, I noticed just now that the EJ thread says crit > haste > mastery for SotF and HotW. I'm confused. Is the discrepancy simply because those stats are only for heroic t14 tier? What should I follow?

Follow whatever is said here at FluidDruid, Generally and Historically speaking, EJ is a very bad place for Feral information, usually out-dated and inaccurate.

Honored

Postby ellorien » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:58 am

Konungr wrote:
Follow whatever is said here at FluidDruid, Generally and Historically speaking, EJ is a very bad place for Feral information, usually out-dated and inaccurate.

Ah, I see, thank you!
Last edited by ellorien on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Honored

Postby RareBeast » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:25 pm

Also, I believe the EJ weights were calculated before the active part of HotW had been implemented in any way in simcraft, so they would certainly be out of date.

Previous

Return to Kitty DPS