Register

leveling and general fanboy spam^^

This and that.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

leveling and general fanboy spam^^

Postby daildune » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:45 pm

First off I have to put a big huge-ass paw up for Alaron, Ive been ghosting around these forums and blog since early wotlk:ish.. Secondly a similarly equal paw for everyone thats contribitued to this blog in one way or the other, much much respect.

Anyways, as a regular on your site and a good amount of years following i would like to make my precense known, daildune. Not the most manly cow name on Draenor but in my defence i started out as a nelf female on Ghostlands in my wow youth and the name sort of stuck..
Either way, as a cata and panda nab (not even 90 yet) I have found that cats are squishy, very squishy. Seriously, level as guardian. Really. AE grinding with the perks and the OP of NS+HT combined with SD, good ole Barkskin etc you are mostly immortal while leveling.
Doing it as cat is surely doable, Ive done it in dungeons and a wee questing but the squishy feeling just puts me off. Anything can and -will- kill you, go guardian and youre pretty much unkillable..

In risk of making this into a fanboy post, keep up the good work. Its very much appreciated by all the ghosters and otherwise like me that arent drunk enough to make their orecense known^^

Re: leveling and general fanboy spam^^

Postby daildune » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:46 pm

and a wee drunk as im posting this so dont pass any really harsh judgement =P

Return to General Discussion