Register

Hey you! That one over there.

All the non-WOW stuff goes here.
Revered

Hey you! That one over there.

Postby Sylvaneart » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:57 am

Everyday I check TFD forums about once every hour. EVERYTIME I do i see that we have several guests browsing. Anyone can browse these forums but only members can post. With this in mind I just want to say to our guests, don't be. Make an account, it is free and easy. Come on in and say hi to us. We love to here from Cats and Kettens, veterans and noobs. We have worked really hard to make TFD a place where all cats can come to learn, teach, improve, discuss, and hangout. Don't be shy.

Also I have gotten several mentions on twitter from people directing them to me since they where looking for an acctual TFD feed. At this time TFD does not have a feed but myself @sylvaneart and Alaron - @alarondruid do have twitter. Alaron just got his going so say hey and start following us. If you can't get to TFD daily my feed announces new articles and other things.

Last thing i swear.

FIRECAT 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be sure to subscribe to The Fluid Druid RSS feed and follow me on twitter! @Sylvaneart

Re: Hey you! That one over there.

Postby Annunaki » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:59 pm

Only somewhat relevant, but I have found myself irritated-at/reluctant-to make another account somewhere else. Being able to sign in via Facebook/Twitter/OAuth would be great, but I realize this is more of a PHPBB issue, not something specific to the site.

Re: Hey you! That one over there.

Postby mikegray » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:44 pm

This is a great thread. I like it and thanks for sharing it.

Return to Off-Topic Discussion